ROTAMARKA™ Winner of the AAAA Leland Snow Award for Innovation to Pilot Safety in Australia
Can be Installed by Link stick from the ground, Bucket truck or UAV by qualified operators.
Our ROTAMARKA™ is a purpose-built product designed and tested to stimulate awareness by its rotating high internal contrast, to help mitigate risk to powerline strikes in the agricultural, construction blue chip industries.
A visual warning against hard to see power wires, not only for pilots but for trucks, headers, pickers, and augers that result in too many accidents and fatalities across our industry.
- Available in a range of contrasting colors including Orange – Red -Yellow – Black -White
- Red / White can be seen by pilot’s excess of 1200 yards.
- Unique 3D, high internal contrast rotating design
- Low-cost installation to land or utility asset owners.
- Can be Installed by Link stick from the ground, Bucket truck or UAV by qualified operators.
- Multi applications can be used as a Bird diverter giving dual purpose mitigation options.
Our ROTAMARKA™ is manufactured in Nylon 6 using stainless steel and brass anti corrosive components. It has been extensively tested for high wind endurance, snow, ice loading, extreme heat, UV, corona, ozone.
As our ROTAMARKA™ is designed to be dual purposes as a bird diverter, it makes our marker easier to introduce and take up by utilities. Comprehensive test data, FAQ’s and science sheets, and videos are available for all utility asset engineers on request or can be downloaded on our web portal. www.balmoralengineering.com
ROTAMARKA™ is AS3891.2 compliant for low flying aircraft in Australia. We recommend you contact your local electrical utility for installation to powerlines.